Website powered by

We Have a Problem

Date Created: September 12, 2020
I started on this artwork about ten days ago but got stuck shortly thereafter with a half-finished scene. I just couldn’t figure out how to finish the scene and it looked too empty, too incomplete to even do more than a test render of. Last night, I decided to take another look at the scene and that’s when inspiration struck me and I finally came up with how to finish the scene and complete my artwork. It took a few more hours of tweaking the scene to get every element to look “just right” but I managed to achieve the look I wanted and the production render didn’t take nearly as long as most of my renders do. Postwork took a while due to the amount needed to achieve my vision but it was all worth it in the end.
https://d9s.co/artwork/we-have-a-problem/

Red Alert! Fire Suppression System Inactive! Multiple Hull Breaches! Depressurization Detected! Abandon Ship!

Red Alert! Fire Suppression System Inactive! Multiple Hull Breaches! Depressurization Detected! Abandon Ship!